Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Scatter-brain

I am going for tennis coaching nowadays. The other day, the coach was especially ruthless. He had made me run so much, that at the end of the session, I found myself looking to the skies for respite. And what did I see when I looked above. I saw two huge TV cable lines running along the breadth of the sky. The sky was a clear blue with many tufts of cloud scattered here and there. The cable lines gave an effect that the sky had been divided into regions by them. The sight reminded me of something, of which I can provide you a snapshot. Look below :-















Posted by Picasa

Guess this is what happens when you work too much with excel plots and scatter diagrams.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder if u've read a little russian children's story book ...it was called "dunno and his friends", well one of these friends was a charachter named "scatter brain". Humourous incidents occured due to his nature which followed his name. comment unrelated to your post, but i remembered this fictional charachter way back from my past( undoubtedly he left a very big impression on me, if u remember the state of my room ;) )

kriti said...

@sandeep : yes i think i do have that book... it was a favourite of mine.. dont remember the story though... i'll check up if it's the same book which you are talking about

Subash said...

Sirjee .... yeh kya hai ?????

Anonymous said...

What the heck is it ??

Anonymous said...

Looks like something straight out of yr current project :) Can't make out what it is though :-p

-Divya

kriti said...

@subash, mallu & divya : i guess you will be able to appreciate why i put up the pic ... now that i have posted the relevant text ... actually had written the same on my home comp long ago ... but as dear broadband would not connect, i could not post the text before yesterday ...

Anonymous said...

Awrite.. so this is an image formed in your brain when you looked at the sky that looked divided because of the cables, right? :) I can somewhat relate now.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Isuzu spoiler Stuffed cornish game hens Free naked milf pictures Foods you should avoid with effexor xr http://www.lasereyesurgery9.info/lasereyesurgerysafewashington.html Developer training web order wellbutrin online nissan body kits Oneill swimsuits suzuki e356-001 Kaser 30gb mp3 player Womens tennis naked Compare insurance policy travel