Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Interim Period

It has been quite some time since I posted something on my blog. Here are some things that I did during that time.

  • Created an e-tutorial about my final year B. Tech project. Had been thinking about making one for a long time. Finally, was able to implement it in the last month. (Thanks a lot to BSNL Broadband connection at home). You can check it out here. Even if TI DSP’s are not what you usually fascinate about, you will be able to appreciate the introduction written for me, by my friend Atul Narayan. I asked him to put all his marketing skills into the introduction.


  • Thought of a PJ. It goes like this:

    One day, a convoy of black Hyundai Sonata-s was proceeding along a highway. Suddenly, the first Hyundai Sonata broke down. And as a result, the whole convoy had to stop till the problem was fixed.

    Now, try to remember that old blind man from Sholay… At that time, he was on the way to his daily numaaz. As he was trying to cross the road, he was hindered by the serpentine queue of Sonata-s. My question is, what did the blind man from Sholay say at that time?






    Read on


    V








    ”Itna Sonata Kyon hai, Bhai !!!”

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice, cozy place you got here :)..

Dipanjan Das said...

heh. jata pj.

Ritesh Nadhani said...

Aaah....nice one. Reminds me of my BHS days.

-- Ritesh Nadhani

Dipanjan Das said...

tagged you. check my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

sadhu sadhu.umda pj.jake bole ekkebare jata.

Sudarshan. A. G. said...

hehe... gawdly PJ...

And how's atul doing?

Anonymous said...

What a great site »