Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A day of Song and Video

My lab-mate A introduced me to the following song, which I promptly fell in love with. I have been listening to it for some time now.


So I searched it's video on YouTube to see whether the video was as good as the song. Which it was not. However YouTube threw up the following parody of the song, which I thought was absolutely fantastic. Enjoy:


Then again, while searching on YouTube, I found some videos which were as good as their songs. So enjoy them too.
  1. Closer by Travis. (unfortunately this does not allow embedding of the video)
  2. New Shoes by Paolo Nutini

3 comments:

Vivek Malewar said...

"It's how you cook the meat" --- absolutely brilliant :)
You're slowly becoming a music geek :)

kriti said...

@mallu:

I think it is the new work culture i am working in which is making me listen to a lot of music. Unlike my stint in India, where people listened to music on their speakers, and tons of people stopped by for "adda" every now and then, here it is more solitary. Thus I end up listening to a lot of music while at lab.

Anonymous said...

awesome song ....
still waiting for your call