Saturday, October 28, 2006

What a Movie !!

I have been down with viral fever since Tuesday. Today's the 6th day and I hope to join office from tomorrow. But in these days, I watched a lot of movies on TV - "The Mummy Returns", "Zinda", "Bride and Prejudice", "Gladiator", "Airplanes II : The Sequel" etc. I watched most of these movies for the first time, since I have been quite irregular at catching up with movies for the last two years.

Of all these movies, I enjoyed Zinda the most. Though the dark and gruesome story might not appeal to everyone, I recommend it for its gripping storyline and realistic picturisation. Zinda stands apart when compared with other Bollywood fare.

PS : The songs of Zinda are haunting... Anyone would enjoy them... especially the songs Yeh Hai Meri Kahani (Strings) and Zinda Hoon Main (by Shibani Kashyap)http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/H001015.html

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to note that YOU liked zinda!
I suggest u go back to kgp and get the original korean movie - Oldboy, and watch it.
I would like to read your views on that :)

Anonymous said...

hehe ... i came here to write the same thing mallu wrote above. Although i havent seen Oldboy. But jut imagine lara dutta as Sanjay Dutt's daughter. thank god Zinda is not that different from bollywood movies :D

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...

best site