Saturday, February 03, 2007

I am proud to present to you...

Hi All

I am proud to present to you the writings of Srimati Mukherjee. You can read her writings at http://joc2.blogspot.com/ . Please note that the writings are in Bengali.

She is my friend Srikanta Mukherjee's mother. I found her writings to be of great quality and thought that such writing should reach a wider audience.

Blogging is a great medium through which a writer can find many readers. However like many people of my parent's generation, Srimati Kakima is not very conversant with Computers. Hence I helped her create this blog.

In the end, I will be glad if a lot of people read her blog and send her their comments at her email id, which is <srimati.mukherjee@gmail.com >. I would request you to forward this email to as many people as you can.

Regards
Kriti

PS : Thanks to my mother for doing the typing. And kudos to me for patiently answering her doubts again and again and again..... :)

No comments: