Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Inspirations

Recently, two dialogues from two different movies struck me as inspiring. Quoting them here.

1>> The last line in the trailer of "Flash of Genius" goes as follows

"Makes you wonder what makes a man succesful?

Brains? Talent?

Maybe it's some other thing."

The trailer:

Flash of Genius

2>> From the movie "Kung Fu Panda":

"Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift

That is why it is called present."

Who says you can't talk sense and be funny at the same time?

2 comments:

marginally_stable said...

Brian from family guy talks sense and is funny. Srsly.

Anonymous said...

"Maybe some other thing". Persistence, perhaps?

BTW I don't think I'll be watching 'Flash of Genius', even though I think it might be a good watch. There's a part of me that is appalled by these instances of large / well-known enterprises going down to downright cheating for the sake of saving the royalty, that I cannot just put aside.