Saturday, June 06, 2009

Ai Chin Can Tok

Recently, I thought I should start to learn the Chinese language.

And so I Googled the keywords - "learn Chinese". Google suggested "learn Chinese in 5 minutes" and I found out the language is not so difficult after all. I am pasting the tutorial below. All you need is to speak out the tutorial loud.

...which led me to this awesome awesome website which collects all these funny images. Which led me to spend zillions of mouse clicks browsing one image after another. Bad Bad PC.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will *not* click that link this time. I am *not* getting hooked to more stuff!! :P

Awesome Chinese, though... :D

Protege said...

This is too cool.. very interesting.. kudos to whoever came up with this.. now click click click.. :)

Learn Chinese said...

if you are interested in learning chinese, please visit my site. Learn Chinese online.