Monday, June 14, 2004

Lazy Sunday morning 13th June 2004 (Part 1)

(Actually written on a Sunday morning, posted the next day.)

It is a Sunday morning. Again there are pressing matters at mind. I am beginning to doubt how great the piece about the parks in Koparkhairne will come out to be. It is a bad thing for an amateur writer like me. The appropriate mood or the previous intensity of feeling just does not seem to come back.

I had a nice dream today. Two friends and I were in top of a hill which provided a good view of Mumbai city. 1 said he could see Kanheri caves in the distance. Looking in that direction, all I could see was a big mosque and a lot of forest like area after that. Must be Sanjay Gandhi National Park, I said.

Friend 2 had earlier raised a point on the presence of colour in dreams. That time, while recollecting a dream and relating it to him, I could not remember any. But this time, I clearly do remember the green of the forest. A few days back I woke up and was sure the oblong shaped watermelon which is found here in Mumbai was hanging from a shop in dream-land. And in exactly the colour it is supposed to be. I am yet to point this out to Friend 2.

....to be continued

No comments: