Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Lazy Sunday morning 13th June 2004 - (Part 2)

(Actually written on a Sunday morning, posted the next day.)

Blues -

The training period of mine has (touch wood) gone very peaceful so far. The last time I remember being so at peace with myself was in NCC camp. Usually my college semesters go along with some thoughts at the back of my mind. The issue might be related to some people, academics, or my attempts to fulfill my overbearing ambitions.

The result is that I feel I do not enjoy life as much as I think I should, and end up screwed up about those issues. Maintaining hobbies becomes a forgotten thing (they are reading and writing).

And then again I cannot exactly point out the circumstances which are making this training period or made the NCC camp so peaceful, yet enjoyable. Otherwise I would make sure they persisted for eternity, would not I?

Probably life is like this only. Giving me a vacation which I am loving a lot. I will list down a few things which are making this vacation a real cool one.

1. Workload - It is presently less. So was it in camp. Not like a college semester. However, Neighbour-friend says our college semester is a load only because I make it so.

2. Company - Must thank my training-mate. I can learn from him how to enjoy life. Similar learning from Friend-on-Neighbouring-Bed in camp. Kudos to you too.

3. Decisions - I hate them. Favourite-College-Seniors' blasting on my habit of indecision has helped me in making prompt decisions this summer.

Bye 4 now

PS - I feel good when writing. I think I am passionate about this. At least this. Why don't I do this more often.

No comments: